NVQ ACCOUNTING LEVEL 4 GRENADA
This Accounting Level 4 qualification reflects Accounting job roles in Financial Services and other industries requiring accounting support functions. Preferred pathways for candidates entering this qualification include Level 3 in Accounting and in the following jobs such as Payroll Manager; Accounts Manager; Accounting Administrator; Financial Controller.
What are the benefits of this qualification to the learner and employer?
For learners, the benefits of this qualification are that it:
- allows them to develop skills that will be useful to them in their day-to- day job role
- confirms their occupational competence, thus enhancing their employability
- motivates them by giving the opportunity to gain a nationally-recognised level 4 qualification that demonstrates ongoing professional development.
- For employers, the benefits of this qualification are that it:
- helps identify training needs by benchmarking best practice
- motivates staff to perform at a high standard, resulting in better customer satisfaction and improved staff retention
- allows for increased confidence in the performance of staff who have achieved the qualification.
What are the potential job roles for those working towards this qualification?
- Accounting technician – duties may include overall strategic responsibility for an accounts payable and receivable department, with wider credit management and people management duties.
- Accounts manager – duties may include controlling budgets, assisting with the preparation of accounts and writing reports.
What progression opportunities are available to learners who achieve this qualification?
Learners who have successfully completed this qualification can progress on to foundation degrees in Accounting, and also to qualifications for chartered accountants.
CDACT is an Approved Training Centre by the Grenada National Training Agency (GNTA) to award Caribbean and National Vocational Qualifications (CVQs/NVQs).
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 Years
- Language English
- Students 12
- Assessments Yes